Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Old Artwork Digging

Most of my artwork and concept sketches I have filed into specific binders w/tabbed sections based on area of art or the story it goes with. Most of my old art and art from high school has been chunked. Not because I hate my old art or anything but for the sake of space. See, I doodle compulsively. Even getting rid of so much, I am still overflowing!

So, it's a necessity for someone like me. I meet people who "never throw away their art," but if I kept every sketch, I'd probably get arrested by Earth-911 for being such a tree killer. I need to "go green" by sketching on the computer, I guess. Anyhoo, here's a bit of my old artwork. I guess I'll post it now and again to store it here so I can part with it in real life.



Yeah, this was originally on the back of my notebook. I just kept gradually adding random people and effects.





I thought this was really interesting. I was *supposed* to be writing one of those busy-work diary entries at the beginning of English class, and I got distracted. Notice how diary entry quickly goes to me observing my classmates and their funny body language. XD

1 comment:

  1. Hooboy, do I know what you mean! I just sort through my old drawings and keep the best ones. The rest goes in the recycle bin! 8D

    ReplyDelete